torsdag, november 09, 2006

Cairns




On the way back to Brisse we had a couple of days in Cairns. Celebrating two birthdays, we kind of took over the whole restaurant, singing along with the piano man. We also visited the Volcanic National Park, it just took most of the day to get there. But at least we got to see both the dry and the tropical areas...

The best thing for sure was going to the Great Barrier Reef!!! Never thougth I'd love "diving" that much... It was a little bit scary at first, and after half an hour when i wiped my mask and could see properly it was amazing!!! The reef and its inhabitants are sooo beautiful! I did see a BIG, grey and very scary fish!!!!! I almost got scared, but remain calmed and it stayed along the bottom and disappeared! We had a lot of fun taking picture under water. i could have stayed for many more hours!!For sure life over water is never the same... The only sad thing is that I couldn't find Nemo.. I'll look for him when I'm off to Sydney in the end of the month. Met a few of his cousins, though, they kind of look the same..
The boat out there took about 1,5 hours and then it was nice and sunny at deck, we could work on our tans.

Nice svimming suits or what?!!! funniest ever, look like Jellymen! :D


Ingen kommentarer: