torsdag, november 09, 2006

Kyoto

This is me and Tengyo in front of the Golden Pavilion. It is actually 24 carat gold!!!



This is another temple in Kyoto. These buildings are amazing. Most of them are about 2-4oo years old. Genuin Japanese culture!

Just outside Kyoto we did a school visit, where we told the children about Norway, showed them pics and sang a few Norwegian children songs. This is how they returned the favour.. could have been a night mare, but they were alrigth!! (thank heaven!!)

And of course.. SHOPPING!!!! I love shopping in Japan!! except for shoes... I always have to ask for the biggest they have got in the whole store... Other than that I found plenty of nice stuff... Just my wallet and the space that stopped me.

Ofcourse we had to sleep in Japanese style... mats on the floor! Very comfortable actually!

Would anyone like to taste some of this?!!! strangest dinner i've ever had!!! All kinds of raw food, fish guts, oysters, green tea, shrimps (I couldn't eat mine, it had its brain all over.. ). What can I say? Interesting?

Ingen kommentarer: