tysdag, april 17, 2007

A place for me...


One thing about Namibia is the meat. they eat meat. when you're having a couple of beers other places in the world, there is probably a bowl of chips on the table. Not here. Here they pass around plates with meat in stead. grilled meat, dried meat, cooked... I like it very much! (what do you reckon, Kristine?! Never told me about this before i went down here..) At the shop Mari gets some chocolate (ok, sometimes me too) and I get biltong (dried meat)... (they told me that I ate donkey thing the other night...)

Like when we were at the king, we got meat. a couple of kgs! this friday it was graduation, so we went to someone who had grilled a goat. very nice, too spicy for me though.

They for sure knows how to make a good steak here too... oh, when i get to Windhoek... i'm gonna eat zebra, kudu, ostrich (again), crocodile... :)

So I don't learn the Africans to swear or anything, just to say " Ej ete kjöt" (I eat meat).

I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to become a vegetarian!!

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

hehe "jeg vil ha den med mest kjøtt"...Spur er nok stedet for deg, ikke så dyrt heller. Håper du får smakt noe av den gode frukten også. Annbefaler mangoen og rød vannmelon! nam nam nam

Anonym sa...

Come home! We miss you!

Love

Alice sa...

hehehe.. Kristine aborigine- gjett om ej he vore paa spur da.. 4-5 gonga!!! hehe... aa gjett kar ej ska i helga!! Joe's!!

Andreas Halle sa...

ej me vill ut å reise!!!!
kor d går me dej i grunnen?
ej kom aldri so longt so å sei hei, dinna gongen du va her. vart litt overraska. kan takke ditt lisje syskenbarn for att ej visste d. må kose dej. klem *lillehalle*

Anonym sa...

Oj! Det hørtes kult ut! Hilsen H